We're saying farewell to 2016 and welcoming the New Year.
2. Our food bank delivered 40 tons of food to hungry pets.
3. We served 1,100 HIV-positive individuals and low-income seniors.
4. We provided more than 1,000 veterinary visits!
5. Our volunteers provided 7,000 hours in support of our homebound clients!
6. Our Housing Advocacy Program helped scores of disabled pet guardians stay in their homes.
7. Your gift is tax-deductible!
8. Because it's never too late to make a difference.
I want to ring in the New Year by donating to PAWS/LA.