Volunteers are the heart and soul of the agency.
You can make a difference!
PAWS/LA relies on our volunteer corps for assistance in a wide variety of areas, including client services; community outreach; fund raising; and administrative support.
- Help others
- Find purpose
- Connect with your community
- Feel involved
- Contribute to a cause you care about
- Use your skills in a productive way
- Develop new skills
- Meet new people
- Expand your horizons
- Strengthen your resume
Get Started Today
- See the Volunteer Opportunities available.
- Answer your questions by visiting our FAQ page
- Complete the Volunteer Application. (Download Application or Apply On-line.)
- Complete the Volunteer Liability Release form
Get in touch with Krystal Harris, Volunteer & Outreach Coordinator, at 213.741.1950 x 116 for information or to schedule an orientation.