- P.A.D. (for people with disabling illness)
- Housing Education
- PetCo Place
- Helpful Links
P.A.D. (for people with disabling illness)
Program for Animal Guardians with
The PAWS/LA P.A.D. Program assists disenfranchised animal guardians disabled by a chronic, life-threatening illness enrich their quality of life by ensuring the psychosocial and physical benefits of animal companionship. The positive correlation between individuals with animals and improved emotional outlook and health stability has been documented through numerous scientific studies.
All services are provided to qualified clients on a case-by-case basis as funds are available.
- Subsidized veterinary care
- Spay/neuter services
- Pet food & supplies
- Grooming assistance
- Temporary foster care
- Dog walking
- Litter box maintenance
- Animal transport
- Are you disabled by a life-threatening illness?
- Do you reside in Los Angeles County?
- Do you consider yourself to be low-income?
- Is your companion animal at least 6 mos. old?
- Have you/will you spay/neuter your animal?
If you answered YES to all of the questions, you may be eligible for services.
Click here to apply for the PAD Program
For more information, contact:
PAWS/LA Client Services
213.741.1950 x 112