Create Your Legacy and
Leave a Lasting Impression
Your legacy gift to PAWS/LA can touch the future lives of disenfranchised individuals and their companion animals, and continue to ensure the healing benefits of animal companionship for those in need.
10 Ways To Create Your Legacy
- Prepare a will.
- Leave a gift to PAWS/LA in your will.
- Leave a specific dollar amount or percentage of assets in your will to PAWS/LA.
- Consider using personal assets for your charitable gifts, such as stocks, bonds, CD’s, real estate, vehicles, art and jewelry.
- Name PAWS/LA as the beneficiary of your IRA or pension.
- Purchase a life insurance policy naming PAWS/LA as beneficiary.
- Name PAWS/LA as the beneficiary of an existing life insurance policy.
- Honor deceased loved ones with a memorial gift.
- Encourage family members and friends to leave gifts.
- Ask your financial advisors to include charitable giving as part of their counsel to other clients.
For more information about including PAWS/LA in your Estate Planning, please contact: 213.741.1950 X 113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.